April Section Meeting
Social Outing – UNC Tarheels vs. NC State Wolfpack baseball
Place: Tobacco Road Sports Café, Overlooking the Durham Bulls Athletic Park, 280 S. Magnum St., Durham, NC
Date: Tuesday, April 15
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Cost: Free, but food and drinks are not included.
Reservations: Please make reservations with Adam Phillips by 5 p.m. on Monday, April 14.
Member in the news
Vapor Intrusion: The Conference – Legal, Technical
and Regulatory Perspectives
The Carolinas Section’s Vapor Intrusion: The Conference – Legal, Technical and Regulatory Perspectives was held January 23-24 in Cary, NC. The program provided locally and nationally known speakers to present their thoughts on the science, regulations, and legal issues of vapor intrusion.
View the complete schedule HERE.
Below are .pdfs of the presentations provided by the speakers at Vapor Intrusion: The Conference – Legal, Technical and Regulatory Perspectives. Download times may vary due to the size of the documents.
Thursday, January 23
- Rod Thompson, Risk Options, LLC
- Richard Sieg, Environmental Attorney
- Anthony Buonicore, The Buonicore Group
- Grady Shields, Wyrick Robbins Yates & Ponton, LLP
- Stephen Berlin, Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton, LLP
- Larry Schnapf, Schnapf, LLC
- Lenny Siegel, Center for Public Environmental Oversight
- Delonda Alexander, North Carolina DENR
- Genna Olson, Cardno ATC
- Bart Eklund, URS
- Christie Zawtocki, Hart & Hickman
- Todd Creamer, Geosyntec
Friday, January 24